In this article, we have gathered information about Call of Duty: Mobile, including settings, maps, game modes, loadouts, and characters.
As soon as you first launch Call of Duty Mobile, we recommend that you visit the game settings menu.
There are many settings, for example, Activision introduced 17 sliders to adjust your aiming sensitivity. You can change the way your character holds weapons by default, or turn off auto-fire whenever you're aiming at an enemy to save ammo.
Call of Duty Mobile has seven classic maps from other parts of the franchise:
- Crash - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
- Crossfire - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
- Killhouse - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
- Firing Range - Call of Duty: Black Ops.
- Hijacked - Call of Duty: Black Ops.
- Nuketown - Call of Duty: Black Ops.
- Standoff - Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.
All the maps in Call of Duty Mobile are small, but each of them is highly appreciated by the fans of the game, except for Killhouse, but maybe it is even better here?
Call of Duty Mobile has five game modes, not including the Battle Royale. Four of them were very popular in previous parts of Call of Duty, the latter appeared in the mobile version and resembles a team battle mode.
List of Call of Duty Mobile modes:
- Team deathmatch: defeat players in the opposing team.
- Free-for-all: each player fights for himself.
- Domination: capture and hold flags on the map with the team.
- Hardpoint: Capture the hill which rotates location periodically to earn points for your team.
- Frontline: After spawning at a team base, kill players on the opposing team.
All modes are designed for ten players, except for Free-for-all, which is limited to eight.
The loadouts in Call of Duty Mobile work like in other franchise games, including the selection of primary and secondary weapons. Each class of weapons has dozens of varieties, so the choice is huge.
You can choose explosive or tactical grenades and weapons skills that resemble a specialized weapon system from Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. The player can use the following skills: Purifier (flamethrower), War Machine (grenade launcher), Death Machine (minigun), Transform Shield (deformable shield), Sparrow (bow) and Tempest (electrical bolt rifle).
Also, you can customize up to five loadouts to be ready for any situation.
Fans of the previous Call of Duty single-player games will see six familiar faces in the game, for which you can play in matches.
Here is a complete list of characters along with the games in which they first appeared:
- Alex Mason - Call of Duty: Black Ops.
- David "Section" Mason - Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.
- Thomas A. Merrick - Call of Duty: Ghosts.
- John "Soap" MacTavish - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
- John Price - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
- Simon "Guest" Riley - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
You can also change their clothes if the traditional look does not suit you.
In this article, we gave tips and tricks for multiplayer mode and the battle royale in the game.