On 27th November night Valve introduced a new Dota 2 update - The Outlanders.
Let's talk about the neutral items today. Where get them? What to do with them? Who they suit better? The answers to these and other questions are here.
The neutral items are unique. That means that you cannot buy them at Secret Shops or base, but you may share them with your ally. You may put them out, but you cannot destroy them. The items are dropped by neutral creeps from 5:00, provided a true hero is near, i.e., illusions cannot just beat them. There are five tiers. Each drop halves the chance of getting the item of the very tier.
- +75 to Cast range; +1.5 Mana regeneration
- Consumable item with two charges. It grants providing 2.5 Health Regen and 1.25 Mana Regen. It may be used once per summon. Share with your allies.
POOR MAN'S SHIELD
- The very Poor Man's Shield.
- +4 to all attributes. Provides 5 Health Regen and 2.5 Mana Regen. Works only while being in the river.
- The very Iron Talon
- Consumable item. Plants a mango tree in an indicated point, providing ultimate mango power. Every 60 seconds, Enchanted Mango falls down, providing vision within 800 radius.
- + 8 to Intelligence, +3 to Armor. Active ability restores 75 mana to all allies within 1200 radius. 40 seconds recharge.
- A consumable item with three charges. 500 Health Regen and 250 Mana Regen in 6 seconds.
- Provides + 35 Attack range during melee, + 12 Attack damage, + 3 Armor.
- Three Iron Branch combining recipe. Creates Ironwood Tree, providing + 7 to all attributes; allows for planting a special tree. Four seconds recharge. Cast range: 800.
- Provides + 150 Health. Active ability is used for a second and can find a Bounty Rune, Healing Salve, and two charged TP Scroll bundle or an enemy Kobold. Dug up treasures are not duplicated. 70 seconds recharge.
- Provides + 25 Mana, + 20 Movement speed.
- +100 Attack range. The Attacks reduce enemy magic resistance by 12.
- +10 Lifesteal, + 10 Ability lifesteal, +250 Night vision radius.
RING OF AQUILA
- The very Ring of Aquila.
- A consumable item with three charges. In 30 seconds, it repairs 40% Health of the chosen building. It provides a + 10 Armor and +4 Multishot attack during working.
- +14 Secondary attributes.
HELM OF THE UNDYING
- +6 Armor. The keeper survives for an extra 5 seconds after receiving a killing blow.
- + 18 Attack damage. The Passive ability makes the next attack critical, causing 160% damage. 10 seconds recharge.
- +75 Gold per minute, +200 Mana, -35 Attack damage.
- +5 Armor, +5 Health Regen. The keeper's attacks burn the enemy or the building for three seconds, causing 12 damage per second.
- +6 Intelligence, +2.5 Mana Regen. The Active ability provides +375 Health and gains 375 Max Health for 15 seconds. Mana cost: 200. 25 seconds recharge.
- +8 Spell damage, +20 Magic resistance, - 4 Armor.
TOME OF AGHANIM
- A consumable item, providing Aghanim's Scepter bonuses for 3 minutes.
- +13 Armor, - 35 Attack speed.
GREATER FAERIE FIRE
- A consumable item with two charges. +30 Attack damage. It may be absorbed for instant restoring 500 Health. 10 seconds recharge.
- It reduces the cooldown time of all spells and items by 13%. +9 Health Regen.
- +15 Magic Resistance. The attacks burn 30 mana aims. All the burnt mana goes to the item keeper. Illusion attacks burn six mana.
- +300 day and night vision radius. Grants invisibility within 500 radius. It has three charges. Vanishes after three deaths.
- +24 Movement speed (doesn't adding with the boots) and +30 to Turn rate. The active ability provides free pathing that works for 3 seconds. The keeper destroys the trees he walks over. 10 seconds recharge.
- The joining recipe for Bracer, Wraith Band, or Null Talisman into Vambrace item with the corresponding attribute. It provides +14 to the item attribute, + 8 other attributes, and +12 Magic resistance or + 12 Attack speed or +8 Spell damage depending on the item attribute.
- +5 to all the attributes, +3 Mana Regen. The active ability throws a net that holds the enemy aim and the keeper himself for 2 seconds. Cast range: 900. 25 seconds recharge.
- The passive ability empowers the next Ranged attack with +400 and provides 175 magical damage. You cannot miss using this attack. 8 seconds recharge.
- +17 Damage, +17 Lifesteal, +17 Health while regen, healing, and lieftealing .
ORB OF DESTRUCTION
- The attacks reduce enemy's Armor for six and slow the Melee Move Speed/Ranges Move Speed for 30%/15% for 4 seconds.
- +22 Base attack damage, +22 Magic resistance, +22 Status resistance.
- +28% Max Health, - 40% Max Mana.
- +35% Debuff duration, +10% Spell damage.
- +8 to all the Attributes. Uses the next summon active ability against the nearby enemy, but first of all, against heroes. It doesn't work against ults. 80 seconds recharge.
- +60% Projectile speed. The coming attack turns the enemy into a frog for 1.5 seconds. 12 seconds recharge.
- The active ability dispells debuffs and moves the keeper to a random spot within 600 radius. 5 seconds recharge. Mana cost: 25. It does not get disabled on incoming damage.
- It lowers Scan cooldown by 50%. Increases attack and cast range of allies for 125.
- + Agility, +25 Movement speed. The activated ability casts Smoke of Deceit on the keeper. 45 seconds recharge.
- It increases outgoing damage of all units and illusions controlled by the hero by 10%. The active ability creates an image under the keeper's control, which creates a 50% damage, gets 150% of damage during 20 seconds. 30 seconds recharge.
- +60 Attack Damage, +18 Strength, +0.3 seconds to the base attack interval. The active ability knocks the enemies back within 300 radius for 250, slowing their movement down for 50% for 3 seconds.
- +400 HP. A passive ability: when the keeper's health falls below 15%, they will receive a hard dispel, healing him for 30 health. 75 seconds recharge.
- +50 Attack speed. It provides bonus damage to buildings, causing 50% damage within 400/250 radius.
- +20 Strenght. The active ability provides Spell Immunity for 1.75 seconds. 40 seconds recharge.
- +50% Movement speed. It removes the speed limit for the keeper. The active ability dispels the user and pushes them 800 units in the direction they are facing. 6 seconds recharge.
- +500 Cast range, +800 Vision.
- +20 to all the attributes. 75% probability of reflecting the most targeted spells back to their caster.
- Blink Dagger and Meteor Hammer containing recipe. +20 Strength, +20 Intellect, +15 Health Regen and +10 Mana Regen. It transforms the keeper into a meteor that strikes down at the target area, uses stun and Meteor Hammer item damage. Cast range: 1600. 15 seconds recharge. It doesn't recharge after getting damage.
- A consumable item with three charges. It provides the bonuses of every Power Rune for 50 seconds. 120 seconds recharge.
- It increases the Primary attribute for 80%.
- +400 Attack range. Each attack knocks the enemy back to 50.
- +50% Movement Speed, +50 Health Regen. It removes the speed limit and allows walking through the trees. The active ability creates a path of trees behind the keeper for 3 seconds. These trees last up to 60 seconds. 20 seconds recharge.
- The Sange, Yasha, and Kaya items combining recipe. + 33 Agility, +33 Strength, +33 Intelligence, +33 Movement Speed, +33 Attack Speed, +33 Status resistance, +33 Mana loss reduction, +33 Health Regen amplification, +33 Spell damage.
BOOK OF THE DEAD
- +35 Strength and Intelligence. The Active ability summons up 6 level 3 Necronomicon Units that last 90 seconds. 75 seconds recharge.
- +250 Attack speed. The passive ability creates a bounty rune between the keeper and his victim when the keeper kills an enemy hero.
- +25 Armor. It resets the cooldowns on all items except Refresher Orb. 30 seconds recharge.
- +100 Attack speed. The attack reduces the victim's armor by 12.
- +30 to all the attributes. When the keeper gets the lethal damage, it doesn't kill him, but completely heals him, using one charge of the item.
There tons of items, but which of them are necessary and who needs them? Nealy all the neutral items have analogs available at shop. For instance, Arcane Ring is very similar to Arcane Boots, and Phoenix Ash is similar to Aegis of Immortal. That is why we advise you to act on a situation and share the items with your allies. Let's say you play for Enchantress and knock from the jungle creep Tome of Aghanim. In this case, you better give it to the mid-lane Invoker. As Dota 2 is a team game.