If you are not satisfied with the ping in Apex Legends, then changing the data center can fix this issue. In this guide, we will show you how to change the data center in Apex Legends to reduce ping.
- Start the game and wait for the "Continue" button to appear;
- As you see the "Continue" button, wait 40-60 seconds;
- In the lower left corner, click on the “Exit” button and then “Cancel”;
- The "Data Centers" button will appear in the lower left corner; click on it;
- In the opened menu, select your preferred server.