Matches have to start at 9:00 pm have a leeway of waiting till 9:15 pm please contact admin before declaring win.
If facing Muslim opponents matches will start at 10:00 pm instead with a leeway of waiting till 10:15 pm
Players will play 1 round per day starting from 28 June 2015
- The tournament will be played in an expanded “Conquest” format
- Each player can bring up to 1 deck per class (you cannot bring a Zoolock AND Handlock, you have to choose one)
- Players are allowed to request screenshots from their opponent as proof of the above rule.
- In that case, BOTH players have to provide screenshots of their line-ups and this is done AFTER THE DRAFTING PHASE
- If a player has more than 1 deck per class prepared, his/her opponent can request that the extra decks are removed. (1 win will be awarded to the opponent)
- In that case, both players are allowed to re-build their decks and then THE DRAFT IS REDONE.
- Each player selects 3 classes for each series. The picking process goes like this:
- Player on the LEFT/ TOP of the match page selects 1 CLASS
- Player on the RIGHT / BOTTOM then selects 2 CLASSES
- Player on the LEFT/ TOP selects 2 CLASSES
- Player on the RIGHT / BOTTOM selects 1 CLASS
- When a player wins with a class, that class is locked and unable to be used for the remainder of the series
- When a player loses with a class, he/she may choose to keep or change the class
- 1st Round will be played in Group Round Robin and Single elimination bracket from Wild Card Onwards till Finals.
- Best of 5 games for group stages, RO 16, quarter, semi and grand finals
Tournament Admin & Email
- If you have any questions or our faq did not cover please contact us at: [email protected]
- Please take note that there are only 2 Tournament Admin for MHOC 2
- Adam Wong ( devilzish#1261 )
- Clement Hui ( bleed#1540 )
more info check http://www.hearthstone.my/mhoc-2/