To enhance the visibility in the Quake Champions you can make textures more blurred with the help of NVIDIA Inspector tool. Also that will help to improve FPS in Quake Champions!
- Set up all graphics configuration to lowest and quit the game.
- Run NVIDIA Inspector.
- Switch to NVIDIA Profile Inspector*.
- Choose "Quake Champions" from "Profiles" drop-down list, like in the picture below (under number 1).
- Under "Antialiasing - Transparency Supersampling" drop-down list choose "0x00000008 AA_MODE_REPLAY_MODE_ALL" item (2).
- Type "0x00000078" under "Texture filtering - LOD Bias (DX)" and "Texture filtering LOD Bias (OGL)" (3 and 4).
- Apply changes (5).
*Also you can start nVidia Profile Inspector directly from the folder
Additional information about Nvidia Inspector you can get here.