Tonight have released an update for Dota 2. Valve also released a comic book dedicated to The Last Castle. And released Immortal for Axe thing for the owners of the compendium TI5.
- Fix bug causing matchmaking to balance teams poorly at extremely high MMR
- Fixed issue where players who disconnected just before hero selection would not be assessed with a failure to connect penalty, resulting in the match continuing with less than 10 players.
- Fixed an issue were the free camera speed was affected by the replay playback speed.
- Added the ability to spoiler-protect the Featured tournament tab.
Dota TV Tickets
- ASUS ROG Royal Series.
- Fixed the inventory icon of the new Lumini Polare loading screen.
- dota_tournament_spoilers_blocked <0/1> - To enable and disable spoiler protection on the brackets. New feature mentioned in the changelog above.
- dota_wait_for_players_failed_delay - How long to stay at the waiting-for-players UI after all players have loaded - DEFAULT: 3
- Updated some text strings. For eg: UB has been changed to Upper Bracket and etc to be more descriptive.
- 'Starting Soon' tag has been added to the Upcoming Games list on the sidebar of the Featured tab.
- Supporting strings for the new spoiler protection feature added today.
- A new notification message has been added warning you that the game cannot start because the team id's of the teams in a lobby do not match that of the series info.