Hearthstone Deck Tracker - useful program that shows various information inside the game.
- Cards left in your deck or cards drawn from your deck
- Your handcount, deckcount and draw chances
- Cards played by your opponent
- Your opponent's handcount, deckcount and probablities of him having/drawing cards
- How long your opponent had each card in his hand and what cards have been mulliganed, stolen or returned
Timer for the current turn and total time spent for you and your opponent
- The tracker tries to automatically select the deck you are playing
- The cards and timer can either be displayed in an overlay (see screenshot) or in extra windows (Options > General > Additional Windows)
- Import decks from websites: arenavalue, hearthstats, hearthpwn, hearthhead, hearthstoneplayers, tempostorm, hearthstonetopdeck and hearthnews
- Circumvent the 9 deck limit: Saved decks can be exported to Hearthstone. (My Decks > More...)
- Decks can be filtered by custom tags and sorted by name, date and tags
- Set notes for each deck (My Decks > More...)
- Create screenshots of decks (My Decks > More...)
- Share your decks by exporting them as xml files or id-strings (My Decks > More...). Both can be imported via New Deck > Import
Notifications: get notified when a game or a turn starts (either by the tray icon flashing or hearthstone popping up).
Customization: Almost every feature can be turned on/off separately.
Stats per deck:
- Track the result of each game (win/loss), opponents, game mode and more
- Win/loss rate vs each class
- Details for each game (cards drawn, played, etc.)
- Select which game modes to track (Options > Other)
- Import your opponent's (partial) deck from a tracked game as a new deck
2. Extract the archive.
3. Run the "Hearthstone Deck Tracker.exe
The program is approved by Blizzard!